You must register on the website if your a member. Its just as important as paying your dues. If your not registered you are not listed on the membership roster. If thats the case you will not be enrolled with the MIAA.
In order to do High School Baseball you must be registered with the MIAA!!!
The following 2015 Dates are confirmed for SSUA Meetings the dates are as follows. February 4, 11, 25, 2015, March 4, 18, 25, and April 8, 15, 2015 and May 6,. Meetings will be held at the Weymouth Elks starting at 7:30 PM
MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE DUE BY JANUARY 15TH 2015. PLEASE GET THEM TO AVOID LATE FEES……….Dues are $66.00!!!!!
Candidate Class will be held at Braintree High School starting in January . If you would like to be come a qualified baseball official contact Dom DiMare at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-413-3851. If you are interested in joining SSUA, our next class will start January 7th 2015. Class will run for eight weeks.
Class will be held in room 305 starting at 7:00 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER:
IF BRAINTREE CANCELS SCHOOL, UMPIRES CLASS IS CANCELED.
PAY YOUR CLASS FEES AND REGISTER HERE CLICK THE PAYPAL LOGO!
- To promote the game of baseball by a uniform interpretation of the rules of baseball.
- To safeguard the integrity of the game and promote sportsmanship by way of training and instruction of this organizations members.
- To establish trust and respect for individuals who umpire baseball games by training officials to recognize and respect the interests of players, coaches, administrators and fans associated with every league organization and school that is serviced by this organizations members.
- To provide a proper forum for the purpose of open exchanges of ideas among the members of this organization.
- To provide competent, knowledgeable, qualified individuals to administer the rules of the game in a fair and impartial manner thereby instilling confidence in the integrity of the game by the general public and all players, coaches and league and/or school administrators.