For those of you that have asked how they can help, you can make a donation to to to Bob’s Medical Fund on GoFundMe Click on the Donate to Bob Panza
Update: 3/3/2015 7:19 AM
Just have a very quick update today. Bob spent 4 extra days at Spaulding, but everything went well and they decided to transfer him to skilled nursing today. As Bill Belichick would say, we are on to Plymouth. He is now at Life Care Center on Obery Street in Plymouth, MA. room 213. It was the family’s first choice, so we’re very happy. The family saw him tonight and he was just settling in. The family can not say enough good things about the Spaulding Rehab Hospital in Charlestown. God forbid any of our friends are ever in need of that level of care, but if you or anyone you know are ever in need of hospital level rehab, that is the place to go. They have brought Bob so far in the 25 days he was there that it is amazing. The family said, he would love to have visits, The family will try to get some info on visiting hours and the therapy schedule so folks know when they can drop in. Thanks for all your prayers, they are working!
General Membership Meeting 3/4/2015
@ Weymouth Elks 7:30 PM
Candidates Class Braintree High School
Room 305, 7:00 PM
I will be selling rulebooks if you need one. ALL… of the money raised will be donated to Bob Panza $5.00 per book so if you lost or need a new one because you wore it out reading it buy one and help a brother out.
SSUA INSTRUCTIONAL CAGE WORK
Would you like to be evaluated for free? Helped on you plate mechanics, Tracking pitches, getting in the slot…….. Let us help!!!!!! Members Only
For more information
CONTACT MOE DUFFY
The following 2015 Dates are confirmed for SSUA Meetings the dates are as follows. February 4, 11, 25, 2015, March 4, 18, 25, and April 8, 15, 2015 and May 6,. Meetings will be held at the Weymouth Elks starting at 7:30 PM
MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE DUE BY JANUARY 15TH 2015. PLEASE GET THEM TO AVOID LATE FEES……….Dues are $76.00!!!!!
IF YOU HAVE’NT PAID YOUR DUES OR REGISTERED ON THE WEBSITE
YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED WITH THE MIAA. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WORK HIGH SCHOOL GAMES THIS SPRING… AGAIN IF YOU CAN’T LOG IN CALL ME AND I’LL WALK YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS. I WILL BE AVAILABLE ALL DAY TOMORROW 1/26/2015 FROM 8:00 AM TO 4:00 PM. DEADLINE FOR THIS PROCESS IS BY THE FIRST MEETING ON 2/4/2015.
YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE PROCESS FOR THE ENTIRE BOARD PLEASE GET THIS DONE NOW!!!!! NOT TO MENTION ME……THE MIAA WANTS ALL ROSTERS IN BEFORE MARCH 1…
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ
Candidate Class will be held at Braintree High School starting in January . If you would like to be come a qualified baseball official contact Dom DiMare at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-413-3851. If you are interested in joining SSUA, our next class will start January 7th 2015. Class will run for eight weeks.
Class will be held in room 305 starting at 7:00 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PAY YOUR CLASS FEES AND REGISTER HERE CLICK THE PAYPAL LOGO!
- To promote the game of baseball by a uniform interpretation of the rules of baseball.
- To safeguard the integrity of the game and promote sportsmanship by way of training and instruction of this organizations members.
- To establish trust and respect for individuals who umpire baseball games by training officials to recognize and respect the interests of players, coaches, administrators and fans associated with every league organization and school that is serviced by this organizations members.
- To provide a proper forum for the purpose of open exchanges of ideas among the members of this organization.
- To provide competent, knowledgeable, qualified individuals to administer the rules of the game in a fair and impartial manner thereby instilling confidence in the integrity of the game by the general public and all players, coaches and league and/or school administrators.