GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING DATES
The following Dates are confirmed for SSUA Meetings the dates are as follows. February 4, 11, 25, 2015, March 4, 18, 25, 2015 and April 8, 15, 2015 and May 6, 2015. Meetings will be held at the Weymouth Elks starting at 7:30 PM.
Candidate Class will be held at Braintree High School starting in January. If you would like to be come a qualified Official contact Dom DiMare at email@example.com or 617-413-3851
Excising Members who have not registered for the first time MUST register and have a new password issued to them before accessing members page. If your having issues logging in contact me directly.
If you are interested in joining SSUA, our next class will start January 7th 2015. Class will run for eight weeks.
Pre-registrations are welcome. CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED.
To pre-register email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks for Pre Registration can be mailed to: SSUA , 21 Solaris Road, Hyde Park, MA. 02136
Class fees are $135.00. The fee also includes first years membership dues.
- To promote the game of baseball by a uniform interpretation of the rules of baseball.
- To safeguard the integrity of the game and promote sportsmanship by way of training and instruction of this organizations members.
- To establish trust and respect for individuals who umpire baseball games by training officials to recognize and respect the interests of players, coaches, administrators and fans associated with every league organization and school that is serviced by this organizations members.
- To provide a proper forum for the purpose of open exchanges of ideas among the members of this organization.
- To provide competent, knowledgeable, qualified individuals to administer the rules of the game in a fair and impartial manner thereby instilling confidence in the integrity of the game by the general public and all players, coaches and league and/or school administrators.